Blackstorm II Blackstorm II

Holy shit.

This is the greatest flash I've seen in a long time.

The graphics are rock-solid, it's fun, even if a little bit difficult. There are little to no programming/visual errors, and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience and would very much like to see the series expand even further.

4.5/5.

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Strangely addictive, though not truly fun.

While it is quite entertaining seeing shit blow up endlessly, and then purchasing new ways to make it blow up even better, it eventually gets repetitive. The only thing that keeps me playing are the quips between enemies in between waves, and before boss battles.

Without them, the game would get boring much faster, but keeping in mind there's only one thing that stops it from doing that, I have to give it three stars.

Coulda' been better, but definitely coulda' been worse.

P.S,
Kurwik, you're just bad at games.

Suicide is NOT The Answer Suicide is NOT The Answer

Spoilers for the review below, but not like it matters anyway, the game's literally 10 seconds long.

Even though half my reviews are walls of text, there's not exactly much to say here.
A bit short it seems for a game made in two hours about a man sprinting through an LSD trip just to take a shit, but I don't exactly know what goes into the process of making a game, so. Bonus points for effort and amusing the fuck out of me, even if only for two seconds.

V1R3N V1R3N

WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW, AND I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS WRONG/RIGHT WITH YOUR CONTENT, IN MY OPINION. DON'T GET YOUR MATH TEST ANSWERS IN A TWIST OVER MY OPINION ON THE MATTER

Why are you trying to kill me? This is how I die!

From all I can tell, at the 3:40 mark, this track doesn't bring anything special besides itself.

And, to be honest, I can't imagine this being played behind anything, but, it is a spoopy track, and did spook me -- even if to a very strict extent -- in some ways. Due to its repetitive nature, not much can be said about it. It was creepy to an extent, but started trying to be something it can't at around 1:29.

This killed the mood -- and my erection -- and was roughly the same from there.

Overall, 2.5/5.

SnoozlytheI responds:

This is a fair review, and, I do agree about killing the mood and/or erection(s). I believe that a little after the 1:29 mark, it got crazy--and loud, ruining the aspects.

Devil Devil

WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW, AND I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS WRONG/RIGHT WITH YOUR CONTENT, IN MY OPINION. DON'T GET YOUR ALFREDO SAUCE IN A TWIST OVER MY OPINION ON THE MATTER

I'm back again, because fuck variety.

This "song" was creepy for the most part.

Every minute it got more intense, more violent, and that's a nice touch.

The constant high pitch whirring eventually got to my ears. Four minutes in I had a headache fire up, which made me sub-consciously repulse from the audio, which eventually evolved into a sense of dread.

Call me a pussy, but I legitimately couldn't finish the audio. Thirty seconds before the end the headache was bad enough and I was already getting hinky vibes. After a few minutes of unpausing to try and listen to the audio, I eventually gave up.

If you were trying to instill fear, it did creep me out -- and I'm sure that's on both sides of this dilemma, after I've reviewed like, four bits of your content in a row -- for the most part. This house is spooky as fuck, so that may contribute to it, but whatever.

Overall, 3.5/5. I'm gonna do an Ace Ventura in the shower, now.

REVERSED_GRACE REVERSED_GRACE

I just lost like an entire fucking review before this because the site glitched, so cut me some slack.

The halo is nice, as well as the way it melts, and how the light fades away as it goes further down the melting material, creating the impression that it's fading from existence.

The video distortions and the small bits of flesh that are melting away on the face is nice, and gives it a creepy effect.

The X'd out eyes and "Stitchface" mouth go great together, along with the skin.

Overall, 3.5/5.

~ Pr0xius.

P.S expect to see some stupid-ass header above each of my reviews from this point on.

MOUTH MOUTH

This reminds me of my girlfriend. Is that bad? I think that might be bad.

Anyway, The Beacon was kinda cool, so I'm back to be an even bigger asshole over a simple doodle that wasn't meant to be fucking criticized!

This time, there really isn't a lot of negativity to spread here. I have searched high and low, but I can't find anything really negative to say about this. The rims of the eyes curve according to the shape of the head, the body is perfect for that Madness figure look. The static turns pink and even beige in some spots, giving a nice dim light.

The black streaks across the static give a cracked look, the mouth is built into the jaw and the lining of it is perfect.

Fuck.

Despite my best efforts, I can't find anything negative to say about this.

Is it bad that I need to find something negative to say about this? I think that might be bad.

Overall, fucking... 5/5.

~ Pr0xius

P.S. Fuck you for making a perfect picture that I can't bash in the slightest.

P.P.S. It's actually good, though.

SnoozlytheI responds:

Haha! Thank you for the great review, and thank you for giving me a good few chuckles, sir! I quite appreciate it.

The Creepy Guy The Creepy Guy

There's so many things wrong with this.

I don't even need to explain it, this may sound unforgiving or "MEAN", but it really is bad.

And while being "bad" is a matter of opinion, when it's flawed greatly in every aspect, there's no point.

You shouldn't draw anything but pixel art using MS Paint, like, you really shouldn't. But, vague hate speech aside, I'll just finish this review so no more of my time is wasted here.

First, the comic doesn't fit the frame, and it's not even a perfect square or rectangle, and the panels don't even match size. Next, the grammar and punctuation is... Well, non-existent. The storyline goes nowhere from nowhere, there's no character, at all. And the cause of this is fucking stupid. "I'm bored, so therefore, rubbing a random guys back is clearly the best thing to entertain myself! Not watching clouds or ant mounds!"

Characters aren't even made using Line or Curve. No, let's draw it using Pencil. Pencil is clearly the best choice for symmetrical limbs on characters. Thus, the character design is shitty.

The grass slopes randomly in the same frame when it wouldn't have for any reason.

And, just, everything is wrong with this. Fucking everything. If you can't make it, practice before you go public. If you don't have the tools to make it, go to a fucking online art program. You don't even need a download.

Overall, solid 0/5. No support.

~ Pr0xius

P.S, compare your comic with others here before you post.

Calem98 responds:

first of all I HAD NO FUCKING IDEAS and this was my FIRST FUCKING TRY and Ms Paint? ITS THE ONLY SOFTWARE I FUCKING HAD! i hope people understand this good,