V1R3N V1R3N

WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW, AND I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS WRONG/RIGHT WITH YOUR CONTENT, IN MY OPINION. DON'T GET YOUR MATH TEST ANSWERS IN A TWIST OVER MY OPINION ON THE MATTER

Why are you trying to kill me? This is how I die!

From all I can tell, at the 3:40 mark, this track doesn't bring anything special besides itself.

And, to be honest, I can't imagine this being played behind anything, but, it is a spoopy track, and did spook me -- even if to a very strict extent -- in some ways. Due to its repetitive nature, not much can be said about it. It was creepy to an extent, but started trying to be something it can't at around 1:29.

This killed the mood -- and my erection -- and was roughly the same from there.

Overall, 2.5/5.

~ Pr0xius.

SnoozlytheI responds:

This is a fair review, and, I do agree about killing the mood and/or erection(s). I believe that a little after the 1:29 mark, it got crazy--and loud, ruining the aspects.

Devil Devil

WARNING: THIS IS A REVIEW, AND I AM TELLING YOU WHAT IS WRONG/RIGHT WITH YOUR CONTENT, IN MY OPINION. DON'T GET YOUR ALFREDO SAUCE IN A TWIST OVER MY OPINION ON THE MATTER

I'm back again, because fuck variety.

This "song" was creepy for the most part.

Every minute it got more intense, more violent, and that's a nice touch.

The constant high pitch whirring eventually got to my ears. Four minutes in I had a headache fire up, which made me sub-consciously repulse from the audio, which eventually evolved into a sense of dread.

Call me a pussy, but I legitimately couldn't finish the audio. Thirty seconds before the end the headache was bad enough and I was already getting hinky vibes. After a few minutes of unpausing to try and listen to the audio, I eventually gave up.

If you were trying to instill fear, it did creep me out -- and I'm sure that's on both sides of this dilemma, after I've reviewed like, four bits of your content in a row -- for the most part. This house is spooky as fuck, so that may contribute to it, but whatever.

Overall, 3.5/5. I'm gonna do an Ace Ventura in the shower, now.

~ Pr0xius.